Robert Wilson
robertwilsonses564@gmail.com
Is exclusive luxury Infiniti servicing in Abu Dhabi actually worth it? (4 อ่าน)
25 ก.ย. 2569 14:29
I've been wrestling with this question for a while now and I still can't decide whether I'm being sensible or just throwing money away. I bought a used 2019 Infiniti QX50 about eighteen months ago and it's been a lovely car to own, genuinely comfortable and trouble free so far, but it's now coming up to the point where it needs a proper service and I'm torn between taking it to the main dealer or trying one of these independent places that advertise themselves as specialists. I keep seeing adverts for exclusive luxury Infiniti servicing in Abu Dhabi and they talk about using genuine parts and having technicians trained specifically on these cars, which sounds reassuring, but the prices are noticeably higher than the general garages near me and I'm not sure the premium is actually justified. What I want to know is whether anyone here has actually used one of these specialist services and whether they noticed a real difference in the quality of the work or the overall experience. Did they actually use genuine parts as promised, or was that just marketing talk? Did they take the time to explain what needed doing and why, or did they just hand over a bill and expect you to pay without question? And did the service history from an independent specialist cause any issues when it came to resale, because I've heard some buyers are picky about that. I'd also like to know whether these places offer anything genuinely useful beyond a standard oil and filter change, like proper diagnostic checks or software updates, because if it's just the basics dressed up in fancy language then I'd rather save my money. Any honest experiences would be really helpful because I don't want to overspend on a badge, but I also don't want to cheap out and regret it later.
39.63.53.67
Robert Wilson
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
robertwilsonses564@gmail.com