Robert Cha

Robert Cha

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

qwerty2345jnbvcx@proton.me

  WriteHuman vs manual rewriting — is it worth the time? (8 อ่าน)

22 ก.ย. 2569 20:47

I’m drowning in 15-page case studies this semester while working night shifts. Usually, I spend hours breaking up stiff phrasing manually so our LMS doesn't throw a fit. For anyone who uses WriteHuman regularly, does it keep your original academic argument intact, or do you have to spend an hour fixing it anyway?

178.136.43.34

Robert Cha

Robert Cha

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

qwerty2345jnbvcx@proton.me

faren fatgas

faren fatgas

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sdfuhgccvhjhbvbnjk@proton.me

22 ก.ย. 2569 20:48 #1

Hi there, making machine copy sound like an actual person wrote it used to drain all my energy until I found a tool to humanize AI text through a forum discussion. I had a bad run where my messages kept getting ignored because the tone was too cold and robotic. Once I used this site to fix the phrasing, my work finally got positive feedback.

178.136.43.34

faren fatgas

faren fatgas

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sdfuhgccvhjhbvbnjk@proton.me

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้