Relogic

Relogic

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lava.lavalol228@gmail.com

  Date over all (6 อ่าน)

5 ก.ย. 2569 00:34

Why does it feel like I'm putting in so much effort on dating apps but getting nothing real in return?

89.105.225.251

Relogic

Relogic

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lava.lavalol228@gmail.com

Stefan MC oni

Stefan MC oni

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jerrypro@gmail.com

5 ก.ย. 2569 00:35 #1

That question hit me hard because I ve been there myself. It s exhausting when you take time to write thoughtful messages and actually try to connect, only to get one-word replies or ghosted without explanation. After months of that cycle, I started to wonder if it was even worth the effort. But then I found a space where the energy was completely different people actually took the time to read profiles, engage, and have real conversations. If you're curious, here's where I ended up https://dateher.org/. It s not a magic fix, but it reminded me that there are still places online where making an effort actually leads somewhere meaningful.

89.105.225.251

Stefan MC oni

Stefan MC oni

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jerrypro@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้