olga

olga

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

olgashpalyarenko@gmail.com

  Navigation and section layout. (14 อ่าน)

27 ก.ย. 2569 01:48

I’m curious which platforms people from India use when they want a clear and easy-to-follow interface. I recently started looking through one and noticed that there are quite a few sections, so I’d like to hear how others approach it. Do you normally explore the navigation first, or do you go straight to the charts and available instruments?

188.163.92.145

olga

olga

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

olgashpalyarenko@gmail.com

Alek Bin

Alek Bin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

binalek15@gmail.com

27 ก.ย. 2569 01:49 #1

I recently came across a platform that caught my attention because its sections seemed clearly arranged, so I decided to explore the interface more carefully. If you’re from India and are trying something similar for the first time, what is liquidity in trading I’d recommend spending a little time on navigation before moving between different tools. I started with the main sections, then checked the charts and instrument categories. Knowing where everything is located made the rest of the interface much easier to follow.

188.163.92.145

Alek Bin

Alek Bin

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

binalek15@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้