James Smith
forumbacklinks2@gmail.com
Skipping the inspection almost cost my buddy a fortune, now I'm a believer (10 อ่าน)
21 ก.ย. 2569 14:34
My buddy picked up a used Panamera last year from a dealer here in Dubai and he was so proud of it until about three months later when the air suspension started acting up and the repair quote was honestly insane. Turns out the car had been in a major accident that never showed up on any history report and the dealer just played dumb when he confronted them. I'm now looking at a 718 Cayman myself and after watching that whole mess unfold I'm not taking any chances. I keep hearing people say Get an expert Porsche inspection before you buy and honestly it makes sense because these cars are complicated and one hidden issue can cost you more than the car itself. I haven't booked one yet but I'm leaning toward it, just trying to figure out which workshop actually knows what they're doing with Porsche specific stuff like PDK and bore scoring. Anyone here have a bad experience they wish they'd avoided? I'd rather learn from you guys than from my own mistakes.
119.156.104.192
James Smith
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
forumbacklinks2@gmail.com